Days 1 – 60
10 fl oz per day (5 cubes, 4 times per day)
Days 61 – 120
5 fl oz per day (5 cubes, 2 times per day)
Day 121 And Beyond
Drop it to whatever level you want (we suggest 4 cubes)
Should I Consider Drinking More
- We believe that 10 fl. ozs. is the point of diminishing return, where you stop getting more usable nutrition regardless of consumption
- We believe additional time and money beyond this are better focused on life balance for things like sleep, hydration, stress reduction, light exercise, meditation, food items like great organic produce, buying a juicer, taking a vacation or simply having a day at the spa.
Suitable For Everyone
Wheatgrass juice is amazing food that conceptually is like getting a salad in a glass. It is gluten free and appropriate for virtually everyone. You can drink any amount you wish and start / stop use at any time.
- Each cube of juice is 0.5 fluid ozs
- Add the desired number of cubes (0.5 fl. oz each) to an empty glass
- Add 3x more water than juice (room temperature, non-chlorinated water preferred)
- Stir to speed the melt and drink it as it thaws.
- If you are using more than 2 fl ozs, we suggest spreading use into more than one occasion.
- Traditionally, you drink the juice 15 minutes before eating or 2 hours after eating although you can set any schedule you wish.