Welcome to our Partner Program.
Everyone wins with our program. Your client gets the best wheatgrass juice at a tremendous value. You, are thanked for your marketing efforts with a referral fee that is intended to be generous. We get to do what we do best, make juice and share it with the world.
We broadly group our partners into 2 categories (see below) and you can sign-up immediately online. If you have additional questions, please call Derek at 1-877-910-0467.
Program 1: Trusted Recommenders
Program 1 is a referral program for anyone with (or developing) a client base that would be considered a trusted recommender. We make by far the best wheatgrass juice in the world. We know it, you know it but your clients may not until you introduce it to them. We need and appreciate you!
No Premium For Your Client
- Everyone purchases juice at the same prices, what is listed on our site
- Post sale, we divert a referral fee from our marketing budget to you
High Retail Store Margins
- The program is designed for retail store margins
- This is defined by an easy to understand formula
Clients are yours for life:
- You get a special URL link to share
- The first purchase links the client to you permanently
- We compensate for all current AND future sales
This program supports:
- Recommenders who place orders for personal use
- Recommenders who refer clients for wheatgrass juice
This program does not support:
- Building a network of trusted referrers (they would sign-up individually)
- Placement in third party retail stores (your friends local shop) or online retailers (i.e. Amazon)
- Online advertising which directly competes only with us
Referral fees accumulate and we mail checks and reports to our affiliates on a monthly basis.
Enrollment in the Program
Simply submit a complete application by clicking the button below and we will evaluate your application.
Program 2: Web Site Affiliate
Our web site affiliate program provides a 10% referral fee for helping spread the word about our juice. There is no cost to become an affiliate, it takes seconds to set up and you bring an incredibly food to people who will thank you for it. It’s a win-win situation! The program supports:
- Web site information sources who place links to our site
- Email marketers who place links in their email
- Facebook users and bloggers of all types who share their experiences online
Here is how you earn immediate 10% referral fees
Web site operators place a link we provide on their site. When the link is clicked, a permanent tracking cookie is placed on the computer which assigns the customer to you. If that computer is used to buy wheatgrass juice, you receive a 10% referral fee on the total purchase amount (including shipping).
Recommenders place an order in a special order page. At this time, you assign the customer to yourself permanently and earn a 10% referral fee on the total purchase amount (including shipping). Alternatively, you may wish to provide your client lists to us which we will handle in the strictest of confidence.
Here is how you earn future referral fees:
- the customer will be linked to you in our database
- if the customer buys again, you will earn an additional 10% referral fee for each future purchase
Referral fees accumulate and we mail checks to our affiliates on a monthly basis. If you have a question about the status of your account, just call us at 1-877-910-0467 anytime and ask for Derek.
Enrollment in the Program
Simply submit a complete application by clicking the button below and we will evaluate your application. We will notify you by email if your site has been accepted or rejected. We may reject your application if we determine that your site is unsuitable for the our affiliate program.
What You Need To Know About The Regulatory Environment
DynamicGreens makes biologically active unpasteurized juice to ensure that we deliver maximum nutrient values and the maximum health benefit possible.
Retail businesses cannot sell unpasteurized frozen juice like ours. This restriction originates with United States regulations that mandate that unpasteurized juice can only be sold directly to consumers from the producer.
These regulations have international implications. Find out more about these regulations (Bill S 510 and HACCP) by clicking the button below: