Wheatgrass juice is literally condensed sunlight energy. It is one of the most potent healing agents on the planet.
Steve “Sproutman” Meyerowitz
Wheatgrass Nature’s Finest Medicine
Growing And Drinking Wheatgrass Juice Since 1972
My name is Tom Stem and my wife, Janice, is responsible for bringing wheatgrass juice to our family. She became aware of the benefits after reading this book by Eydie Mae Hunsberger. We really connected with the raw food philosophy and the idea that the best solutions come from the inside out rather than the outside in. To this day, we remain health enthusiasts and also try to be keen observers.
Over the years, we have seen thousands of people use wheatgrass juice and now, more than ever, believe that the nutrition in wheatgrass is exceptional. What we bring to you is unmatched product excellence and as simple as it sounds, availability. It is hard to believe, but we are the only company servicing North America that produces unpasteurized wheatgrass juice from field grown plants.
We have been perfecting our craft for years and know:
- You must grow it outdoors
- Natural conditions prevent mold issues
- Mother nature packs far more nutrition into the plant than the greenhouse
- When it is clean and pure, it tastes pretty good
- You can’t benefit from it if you can’t drink it
Our interest in wheatgrass juice has been unwavering and when you are passionate about something, work is a pleasure. We are proud of our wheatgrass juice and pleased to make it available to you.
Fantastic flash frozen wheatgrass juice, amazing value, progressive discounting and our prices even include free overnight delivery right to your door.
Savings Versus Juice Bar Shots Routinely Priced At $2.99
How The Stem Family Farm Contributes
Great juice starts in the field where plants are allowed to mature naturally. The key advantages of field grown wheatgrass vs greenhouse grown wheatgrass are:
- 6 x deeper root system
- 10 x longer growth cycle
- 50% higher chlorophyll levels
- Zero simple sugars (in the outdoor plant, they convert to complex carbohydrates)
- Superior nutrition due to higher phytonutrient levels
- Absolutely no wheatgrass mold problems
Wheatgrass is harvested for juicing when the grass reaches its nutritional peak. Harvesting at the right time means:
- The plant is harvested just before the jointing stage
- The height measures between 7 and 11 inches tall
- The wheatgrass is full of energy accumulated for a massive growth spurt
When ready, the optimal harvest window opens for only a few days and it cannot be missed. Harvesting too early or too late are both problematic as juice will not have the proper nutritional density.
Juicing For Nutritional Availability
Wheatgrass is a wonderful plant; however:
- We cannot digest its fibres to access the nutrition contained within
- We need the mechanical intervention of a juicer
- A juicer pulverizes the plants cellular structures to express minuscule nutritional elements
The benefit of tiny nutritional elements is that they are essentially predigested. This means that it is very easy your body to assimilate and utilize the life force of the plant.
Maintaining Zero Biological Age
To keep the juice nutritionally active, you need prevent ageing caused by light, air and heat. At DynamicGreens, we protect the juice by:
- Working in a closed system that is atmosphere free
- Vacuum packing the juice
- Flash freeze in our nitrogen freezer
These methods keep the biological age of the juice at zero so that it retains its life force without compromise.
High Quality Packaging
Our juice comes packaged in the ice cube bag pictured to the right. We call this a “sheet” of juice and it has several key properties:
- Vacuum packed to eliminate oxidation
- Large surface area speeds flash freezing for quality and also thawing for quick preparation
- each cube is 0.5 fl. oz. for flexible serving
- 100% atmospheric barrier making freezer burn impossible
- BPA free and tested to exceed FDA and much tougher European standards
- Laboratory tested for leaching using an acidic solution which is warmed to 40C (104F) and left to sit over a 10 day period
The juice is fully protected by our packaging because it contains no air and has 100% barrier protection. Most packaging used in food production is inexpensive, porous and although leak proof, is breathable and freely penetrated by air. These packages result in oxidization and degradation; in contrast, the juice is fully protected in our packaging.